When: Sunday 12 August, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Where: The Beautique, 96/235 Flemington Road, Franklin
We've teamed up with Jess, Makeup Artist and Owner of The Beautique, to bring you a makeup workshop for young women, with a bit of a (big) difference.
This workshop is designed to cater for a younger audience (aged between 10-16). The makeup world is booming, and with the unwavering presence of social media and the overwhelming amount of information available, it's hard to find your own individual style. During our workshop, Jess will demonstrate how to apply timeless, natural makeup that helps you stay true to yourself (and away from the "Insta-glam" trap!) while Alaina (the Founder of Shii Mii) will help you work on your Inner Beauty - self-confidence, self-esteem and inner beauty.
- Develop and grow self-confidence and self-esteem through understanding and identifying your own unique qualities
- Build resilience by learning how to put problems into perspective
- Introduction into skin care
- Perfecting the base and keeping it real
- Enhancing your features with eyebrow and eyes makeup techniques
- Finishing touches and how to step it up a notch
Included in the event:
- Grazing table + drinks/refreshments
- All participants will receive a Shii Mii x The Beautique event goodie bag
- All participants will receive a Shii Mii Inner Beauty Worksheet
- Professional makeup/skincare guidance for any questions during the interactive look and learn.
* Jess and Alaina are both registered for Working With Vulnerable People ACT.
* As our participants are under 18, if attending alone we will send through a consent form via email after a purchase has been made.